Sunday 5 September 2010

Day 4 - BIOY

Well, it seems that a FAQ page is less needed now... Ali answered some FAQ on the main page (day 4) which was rather useful - also reminded me that I forgot to put the thing about Enoch on yesterday's one, but nevermind - you can now find it on the main blog :).

I'd still like to try and keep up the blogging every day that I can, though I think I'll do FAQ when it seems necessary. Other days I might just put up something related, such as a few of my own views on the passages, something that lots of people on the blog mentioned, or just something amusing that relates...

Anywho, for today I just wanted to add a few things...


Genesis 7:1-9:17

What does it mean by 'clean' animals?

Animals that were suitable for eating and sacrificing.

Something I hadn't realised before:

Noah was actually on the ark for something around a year, not just the 40 days and 40 nights we know so well - that's just how long it rained for.

Matthew 4:1-22

Scripture is important:

Jesus used scripture to counter the devil when he was trying to tempt him in the desert. But don't forget, the devil knows the scriptures as well, and tries to twist them, but Jesus saw through his attempts and countered him with other scripture. Sometimes we forget how important it is to know the word of God, but we should remember, it shows us the way and makes us strong :).

Favourite verse from passage: 16
"the people living in the darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death, a light has dawned"

Proverbs 1:1-7

Powerful verse: 7
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge"

No comments:

Post a Comment