Saturday 25 September 2010

Day 25 - BIOY

Favourite bit from today's readings: Matthew 17:20

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Something I'd never noticed before!

Bit of a random miracle in Matt:17:27 - and interesting way to get tax money ('so that we may not offend them').

"Go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours."

Promises of God - Phillipians 4:19

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

My favourite promise: Jeremiah 29:11

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment