Tuesday 21 September 2010

Day 21 - BIOY

The main message I got from Crofty's video:

God can do amazing things where you are right now, even when you're so used to 'how things work' there and it just seems rather unlikely.
This reminded me of the whole 'dream big' thing - it's not at all a bad thing to dream big, and to pray big prayers.
We need to be radical Christians, and begin to understand God's nature more - expect him to do great things! :)

A comment I really liked (about the Matthew passage):

Posted by Charlie C:
The Pharisees were preoccupied with washing the hands (verse 2), yet they missed out on the most important thing – the cleansing of the heart. They were obsessed with ‘correct’ religious ritual, yet they sent Christ to the Cross. They honoured God with their words, yet in their hearts they were far from Him (verse 8). We must pray for the cleansing of the heart: ‘Purify my heart, Cleanse me from within And make me holy. Purify my heart, Cleanse me from my sin, Deep within’ (Songs of Fellowship, 475).

No comments:

Post a Comment