Friday 3 September 2010

The Bible in One Year



Well, I started 'The Bible in One Year' yesterday (the Soul Survivor one, going with the academic year). It's been really good actually, I'm loving it :). I've learnt a lot just in these last 2 days, I'm making lots of notes, and I've read pretty much every comment on the blog (I will have missed the ones added while I was reading them (After I've posted something I subscribe, so I've got e-mails for all of the later posts! It's kind of easier to read them that way actually...)

Anywho, I've been reading the bible, rather excitedly, with my brand new notebook (see below)


Technically it's an A5 sketchbook - decorated with tippex, snazzy eh? lol.

I've written up all of my notes from yesterday, and most from today (which I suppose is technically now yesterday as it's after midnight). I need to finish writing up notes from today.
I need to start waking up earlier, so I stop writing notes late into the night!

Prompted by someone on the blog, I'm thinking I might try and do a most FAQ blog post for as many days as I can. I'm sure I'd end up missing a few (in fact I know I'll miss next week due to being in a tent in a field somewhere in Shropshire, but I'll do my best), but I think it'd definitely be good. Also, it would keep me accountable in some ways, to actually remind me to read the stuff.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep it up once uni starts and all that, but I can give it a go :).
So I'll start in a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment