Friday 17 September 2010

Brand New Blog!

Well, this is technically the first ever post on my new blog!

I created this blog for the purpose of putting my 'Bible in One Year' (and related things) posts on as they are currently swamping my normal blog.
I'm very much enjoying the BIOY and hopefully will be putting up posts everyday for the entire year. After that, I'll probably find a new purpose for this blog.

It's actually day 16 already, but I'm just transferring all of my previous BIOY posts across and dating them appropriately. I have also added the comments that were on the previous blog to the bottom of the appropriate posts. I accidentally deleted the posts before I could do this, but salvaged them from the 'Comments' feature, but had to retype them, hopefully haven't missed anything!

Anyway, I hope it's still all good!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment