Tuesday 5 October 2010

Decreasing Posts...

I've now realised that there's no way I'll manage to blog a BIOY post every day - not now that I've started uni again and I need to do lots of work as well as sort out a million things for Christian Union! I've got to the stage where I beat myself up about not managing to blog all the time, and that's not good. I'll still try to post some things once in a while, so hopefully they'll be more interesting, rather than me just trying to find something to post for the day!

Will see if I have some time at the weekend to do a post or two from this week and last week. Hope everyone's still enjoying BIOY!
Hope to post more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hazel All the best for uni don't beat your self up! its enough just doing the readings some days, I fell a few days behind but now have caught up! reading that much job in one go was hard though

    Like your blog and summaries of the bioy am sure be a blessing to other people too

    Jamie (joker of BIOY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    It's all going really well now, and I'm still enjoying BIOY - thanks for the jokes too!

    ReplyDelete