Thursday 21 October 2010

Great Psalms Passages

Psalm 18:19 - "He rescued me because he delighted in me"

Psalm 18:28 - "You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light"

Psalm 19:1 - "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Psalm 20:4-5 - "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God."

Psalm 22:30-31 - "Future generations will be told about the Lord. They will proclaim his righteousness to a people yet unborn - for he has done it."

Psalm 24:1-2 - "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters."

No comments:

Post a Comment